Find JDK Installation Directory
First you need to know the installation path for the Java Development Kit.
Open the default installation path for the Java Development Kit
There should be a subdirectory like
Set the JAVA_HOME Variable
Once you have the JDK installation path:
- Right-click the My Computer icon on
- your desktop and select Properties.
- Click the Advanced tab. Click the
- Environment Variables button. Under System Variables, click New.
- Enter the variable name as JAVA_HOME.
- Enter the variable value as the installation path for the Java Development Kit.
- Click OK.
- Click Apply Changes.
You might need to restart windows.
IntroSome weeks ago I started to use Whatsapp Messenger and immediatly I'm worried about how I could save the messages on media that was less mobile and maybe even a little more durable than a martphone. Searching on the web I found this nice tool that decrypts the encrypted database of WhatsApp and exports all messages in a convenient html file readable with any browser.